[Posted on August 18, 2022]
Turbo Capital Inc. is hiring a full-time Accounting Supervisor.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, corporate monthly financial statements, or other daily operations of the accounting department, and meet financial accounting objectives.
- Analyze accounting discrepancies and carry out monthly bank reconciliations by using accounting software and system.
- Enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles.
- Prepare, develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Collaborate with internal managers and external CPA firms in the preparation of the year-end tax provision and providing supports for the tax returns.
- Timely report to senior managers of any significant or unusual payments, and advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Recommend, develop, or maintain solutions to business and financial problems to managers and owners by analyzing financial information.
- Review financial forms and information prepared and gathered by bookkeeper and accounting clerk.
- Supervise /Review Accounts Payable Clerk’s daily work, ensured payment of invoices is completed within a timely manner and in accordance with payment terms
- Supervise accountants and budget analysts
Position requires a Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Financial Markets or other related field. Must have One years’ Experience as an Accountant, Accountant, Auditor, Accounting Supervisor, Financial Manager or other related position. Must have knowledge of QuickBooks, ERP and enterprise systems.
Any interested applicants can mail their resume with code Turbonc2022 to: Bowen Kou, Turbo Capital Inc., 10341 Moncreiffe Rd, Raleigh, NC 27617.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Education Required: Masters
Contact Name: Bowen Kou
Company: Turbo Capital Inc.