[Posted on June 4, 2020]
- Prepare operating budgets to analyze trends affecting budget needs to test the feasibility of implementing daily expenses.
- Evaluate, monitor, and maintain budget reports and financial forecasts for current and future months.
- Draft budgeting worksheets for the entire store with valuable information regarding the expected expenses and income as well as crucial calculations related to daily operations.
- Perform monthly forecasts, support long-term budget planning and annual business planning processes in conformance with procedures and regulations.
- Assist Purchasing Manager, Assistant Manager, and Manager with the review and preparation of expense budgets and forecasts, and maintain expenditure controls.
- Prepare Ad-hoc analyses and requests as needed.
Position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Social Science, or related field.
Any interested applicants can mail their resume with code New505 to: Bowen Kou, New World Market, 505 S Neil Street, Ste 4, Champaign, IL 61820.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Education Required: Bachelor’s
Contact Name: Bowen Kou
Company: New World Market