[Posted on March 7, 2023]
FRESH INTERNATIONAL SCHAUMBURG CORP is hiring a full-time Pricing Analyst .
- Identify ideal pricing structures and sales funnels by analyzing financial data and information that may influence the sales price of the produce, such as labor cost, deliver fee, waste and others;
- Draft strategic pricing plans and processes to improve existing products sales by using financial analyses;
- Analyze market trends, including competitors’ prices, consumer habits, marketing strategies and profitability;
- Deliver informed decisions about the appropriate price points for various products based on the analysis of internal and external data;
- Input information on pricing system, use and develop the pricing tools and system to quickly make and adjust price, and generate the labels or make the flip chart with the information;
- Check and analyze the sales data in system weekly to make promotion plan based on the sales performance to make a reference for company to calculate gross profit, operating profit, and other information, which could influence departments performance;
- Work with the sales and marketing team to define pricing structure for company products and promotion.
Master’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or a related field. Must have one year’s experience as a pricing analyst, financial analyst, business analyst or related position. Must have knowledge of Microsoft Excel software; Understand the use of MRP and ERP Financial Modules in SAP Software.
Any applicant who is interested may submit resume w/code FPA23 to: Bowen Kou, FRESH INTERNATIONAL SCHAUMBURG CORP, 1285 E Higgins Rd, Schaumburg, IL 60173.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Education Required: Master’s
Experience Required: 1 year
Contact Name: Bowen Kou
Company: FRESH INTERNATIONAL SCHAUMBURG CORP