Public Relations Specialist
[Posted on October 28, 2023]
Turbo Capital Inc is hiring a full-time Public Relations Specialist.
- Identify company’s advertising and promotions needs and targets, research market areas, plan and coordinate the implementation and execution of PR strategies.
- Develop a content calendar for regular newsletters and articles. Direct and complete the design of advertisement for digital and print distribution.
- Maintain online profiles and publish advertising on company website and social media platforms, update contents, monitor and refine to drive performance.
- Monitor and respond to feedback and comments on social media and emails in a timely manner. Improve brand awareness by establishing corporate branding plans, brand positioning, brand framework, and brand story.
- Direct and supervise customer representatives regarding communication with customers through email or phone calls, conduct surveys to monitor customer satisfaction in a regular basis.
- Conduct competitive research through onsite observation and gathering information from secondary sources, such as website, social media, news, publications, etc., provide recommendations for management to improve marketing strategies.
- Can work remotely.
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Economics, or a related field.
Any applicant who is interested may submit resume w/code TCPR23 to: Bowen Kou, Turbo Capital Inc, 10341 Moncreiffe Rd, Raleigh, NC 27617.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Education Required: Bachelor’s
Contact Name: Bowen Kou
Company: Turbo Capital Inc.