[Posted on March 7, 2023]
FRESH INTERNATIONAL SCHAUMBURG CORP is hiring a full-time Retail Manager.
- Negotiate contract terms, such as price and discount, on behalf of company to achieve the best possible results from with vendors and suppliers.
- Prepare all documents required for supplier contracts and process purchase orders based on item history, inventory analysis, or saving plans.
- Perform supplier evaluations, maintain supplier score cards, prepare reports, and make recommendations when required to make sure the product mix maximizes sales, gross margin and return on investment and meets or exceeds our competition selection.
- Analyze trends in the market with a view to purchase most popular products then create strong commercial opportunities.
- Coordinate logistics to expedite shipments when necessary and coordinate with Accounts Payable to resolve any invoice discrepancies.
- Review all product costs and marketing plan to ensure items purchased are at the lowest cost.
- Monitor and analyze inventory levels on specific products lines to ensure appropriate stock levels.
- Coordinate with internal teams regarding their supply needs and oversee the daily activities.
- Direct and collaborate with internal departments to guarantee all purchases are delivered and distributed within the required time frame and within pricing parameters
- Research new vendors and do all interviews with prospective vendors.
- Support marketing department in the understanding of specific product promotion/discount strategy.
- Communicate with vendors on updates or changes to purchase orders, and update ERP system with purchase orders, new product information, pricing, and images.
- Maximize sales potential through effective and proper procedures for stocking and merchandising product.
- Supervise Wholesale and Retail Buyers, Except Farm Products and Logisticians.
Master’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or other related field. Must have Knowledge of supply chain management and marketing management.
Any applicant who is interested may submit resume w/code FRERM23 to: Bowen Kou, FRESH INTERNATIONAL SCHAUMBURG CORP, 1285 E Higgins Rd, Schaumburg, IL 60173.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Education Required: Master’s
Contact Name: Bowen Kou
Company: FRESH INTERNATIONAL SCHAUMBURG CORP